How to make a Smooth and Creamy Avocado Sorbetes Recipe.
Avocado Sorbetes Recipe. A perfect and simple avocado sorbetes recipe, so please don’t throw your overripe avocados because we can turn them into a delightful summer treat. This Avocado Sorbetes is made with cream, sweetened condensed milk, salt, citrus juice and rich avocados. The texture of sorbetes is smooth and super creamy because the avocado has a high fat content. To make your avocado sorbetes look bright in color we need to add some citrus juice to prevent the avocado flesh from browning and a food coloring to get your desired green color but this is optional.
Avocado Sorbetes Ingredients:
- 2 Ripe Avocados, mashed or scooped
- 1 tbsp. calamansi juice or any citrus
- 2 packs (250ml) nestle cream, well chilled
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- A pinch of salt
- green food coloring, optional
- Cashews, roughly chopped for toppings (optional)
- Chocolate Syrup, (optional)
- To prepare the sorbetes, wash avocados and slice discard the pit. Scrape the avocado flesh using a teaspoon or a shred peeler and places it on a desired pan, and add the calamansi juice. Add in 2 packs (@250ml) chilled nestle cream, a half cup of sweetened condensed milk and a pinch of salt.
- Mix the avocado with an electric mixer until smooth and incorporated. Taste test the avocado mixture if you wish to be a little bit sweeter just add a little more from the remaining sweetened condensed milk and mix again until well blended. You can do it manually with a whisk if you want, but I find it easy and fast using a hand mixer.
- Cover with a lid, plastic or anything and freeze until partially set about an hour or less. Take off from the freezer and mix it again with the electric mixer until smooth, cover and freeze for another hour. Again, do it for the last time and freeze until it is ready to be served.
Here’s our 5 simple ingredients in making avocado sorbetes: Cream, Condensed Milk, Avocado, Calamansi and Salt.