How to cook Cherry Cupcake Recipe.
Cherry Cupcake Recipe. Cupcake is a modern dessert that Filipino adopted, but of course, we have our very own popular banana cupcake. This desserts are fast and easy to bake, and has a wide range of flavour to create and to choose from. A mini cakes in paper cups, with frosting and different kinds of toppers.
Cherry Cupcake Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. cherry juice
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cake flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 1/4 cup bottled maraschino cherry, drained and chopped
Cherry Cupcake Procedure:
- Preheat oven at 175C or 350F. Cream softened butter in the mixer then add sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and cherry juice from the bottle.
- Mix dry ingredients flour, cake flour, baking powder and salt then sift altogether in a bowl or wax paper. Add in dry ingredients and milk alternately into the butter mixture and mix on a low speed until smooth.
- Prepare a mini-muffin tray and line with paper cups. Chopped drained cherries and set aside. Pour in the batter mixture and fill 85% full on each cups and sprinkle with some chopped cherries.
- Bake in a preheated oven, for about 15-18 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove cupcakes from the tray and place on a cooling rack and let it cool before adding any frosting if using one.
They are a treat for any occasions.