How to make a perfect Chocolate Cake Recipe.
Chocolate Cake Recipe. A perfect, moist and fudgy chocolate cake from Hershey’s kitchen recipe. Another Classic and mouth-watering chocolate cake to make for any occasions. This Hershey’s recipe is so rich, decadent and easy-to-bake. From a simple plain and moist chocolate cake that taste good on its own. You can make it extra special, with caramel syrup filling and ganache frosting.
Chocolate Cake Ingredients:
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Hershey’s Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs, at room temp.
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- Heat oven to 350F. Grease and line with parchment paper (3) 8-inch or (2) 9-inch round baking pans or any desired pan. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla, then beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in boiling water the batter will become thin. Divide and pour into pans evenly.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes, remove from the pans and peel off parchment paper and transfer on a wire rack. Let it cool completely before filling and frosting.