How to cook Buko Salad Recipe.
Buko Salad Recipe. Buko Salad dessert is a combination of fresh coconut meat, fresh and canned fruits with sweetened condensed milk and chilled cream. A sweet and creamy concoction, buko salad is a favorite at Filipino gatherings. Any kind of sweet salad when there’s a buko meat added it makes the salad superb.
Buko Salad Ingredients:
- 2 cups fresh coconut, shredded
- 2 cups fruit cocktail, drained
- 1/2 cup nata de coco
- 3/4 cup all-purpose cream, chilled
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
Buko Salad Cooking Instructions:
- Drained canned fruit cocktail, nata de coco and fresh shredded coconut for about an hour to prevent salad from being soggy. In a separate bowl pour chilled all-purpose cream and sweet condensed milk and blend well.
- Place drained fruits in a bowl then add the cream mixture. Toss fruits lightly and mix thoroughly until well blended. Chill for about 30 minutes and serve.
Buko salad is a sweet, fruity and creamy concoction, everybody loves it!