How to make Fiesta Float Recipe.
Fiesta Float Refrigerator Cake Recipe. A Super easy fiesta fruit float, a 3-step-refrigerator cake. A delicious and creamy, cold cake dessert to prepare and serve your family on a hot summer day. Serve your family with a quality fruits even when they are not in season.
Fiesta Float Ingredients:
- 2 packs (200g) Graham Crackers
- 5 packs (250ml) All-purpose Cream, chilled
- 1 can (300ml) Condensed Milk, chilled
- 1 can (836g) Del MonteFiesta Fruit Cocktail, drained
- 1 can of Peach in Light Syrup, drained (optional)
- Arrange pieces of graham crackers to cover bottom of 10×8 or similar pan. Mix all purpose cream and condensed milk in a bowl and mix to blend well. Spread a quarter of cream mixture on top of layered graham crackers. Arrange or scattered a portion of fruit cocktail over the cream. Cover with another quarter of cream mixture and spread evenly to cover the fruits. Arrange another layer of graham cracker on top of the cream mixture and cover it evenly.
- Then cover the top with another quarter of cream mixture, followed with fruits and lastly, cover with the remaining cream. Decorate your refrigerator cake with the remaining graham crackers. Crush remaining crackers and sprinkle on top and arrange fruit on top. Cover and refrigerate for about 4 hours or overnight, to set or firm the cake before you slice and serve.
If you don’t have graham crackers you can substitute with broas, milk biscuits or chocolate cookies.You can create and mix different fillings that suits your taste.