How to cook Banana Bread Recipe.
Banana Bread Recipe This simple old-fashioned banana bread recipe is worth cooking for. Sweet, moist with a rich flavor of real banana and a tasty bread. It makes a delicious quick breakfast, an afternoon snack, or simple healthy dessert. One of my favorite recipe, i can eat the whole loaf of banana bread by myself.
Banana Bread Ingredients:
- 4 overripe Lakatan bananas, peeled
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
Banana Bread Cooking Instructions:
- Line loaf pan with wax paper, make it longer to hang on both sides for easy handling. Then mash bananas with fork in another medium bowl until smooth. Sift all dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk all together to blend. Whisk egg, brown sugar and melted butter then add mashed banana and vanilla extract and mix thoroughly. Pour the banana mixture into flour bowl, stir for less than 20 strokes to make the banana mixture moist. Pour the batter in prepared loaf pan and sprinkle some semi-sweet chocolate chips in the batter if using one. Bake in a preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Transfer the Banana Bread in a cooling rack and let cool completely before slicing.
. . .
In this recipe i used light brown sugar, the color doesn’t matter but the taste does . . . yum!
I love to eat Banana Bread fresh baked from the oven ….it’s quite hot, moist and damn good!
. . .