Sweet Macaroni Salad Recipe,
How to cook Sweet Macaroni Salad Recipe.
Sweet Macaroni Salad Recipe. Macaroni salad has a lot of variation. Since its a dessert and most of us love sweets so I try this recipe. A combination of macaroni noodles, canned pineapple, fruit cocktail, mayonnaise, sweetened condensed milk, cheese and raisins.
Sweet Macaroni Salad Ingredients:
- 400g elbow macaroni pasta, cooked
- 1 cup nata de coco, drained
- 2 cups pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup fruit cocktail, drained
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¾ cup condensed milk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup cheese, roughly chopped (optional)
Sweet Macaroni Salad Cooking Instructions:
- In a cooking pot, boil the macaroni pasta until fully cooked and to make sure, check the directions in the product package how to cook its best.
- When done, rinse in a running water and drain completely and set aside and let it cool for about 15 minutes.
- After the pasta has cooled, transfer the macaroni into a large mixing bowl.
- In another bowl strain canned fruits and nata de coco for about 30 minutes.
- Chopped cheese into small size and set aside together with the raisins.
- In a large mixing bowl add in the fruits, raisins, cheese into the cooled macaroni noodles.
- Pour the mayonaise and sweetened condensed milk and combine them together and mix thoroughly.
- Cover the mixing bowl with a cling plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour to absorb the flavours and serve.
A delicious Sweet Macaroni Salad . . .