How to make Mango Float in a Cup, a quick and easy creamy graham dessert.
Mango Float Supreme in a Cup Recipe – Layers of crushed honey graham, mango flavored whipped cream with sweetened condensed milk, mango ice cream and top with slices of sweet fresh mangoes and a drizzle of mango syrup. Chill for at least 30 minutes, and it’s ready serve to enjoy with your family and friends.
Mango, mangoes, man goes anywhere just to find and get their favorite mango summer coolers.
From a simple mango ice candy to mango shakes, mango sago, and mango ice cream. And of course the super trending and Instagramable Monster Mango, Maxi Mango and Mango Float. So today, we’re going to make a homemade Mango Float Supreme with soft serve ice cream. So let’s start…
Makes: 4 (12oz.) plastic cups
- 4 med. sweet ripe mangoes, (3pcs. cut into cubes and 1pc puree)
- ½ cup mango puree
- ½ cup condensed milk
- 1 cup honey graham, crushed
- 250ml all-purpose cream, chilled overnight
You Also Need:
- 4 pieces (12oz.) plastic cups
Check out Video Recipe:
- Let’s prepare our Mangoes: First, we need to wash, cut mangoes in halves reserving the seeds. Slice 6-7 mango halves into cubes and set aside. Scrape off any mango from the seeds and puree. Just use your regular blender, pulse until smooth and transfer in a measuring cup. You need at least ½ cup of mango puree in this recipe.
- Add ½ cup of sweetened condensed milk into your mango puree and mix well. Taste test, add and adjust according to your taste. Set aside. In a small bowl, prepare at least a cup of crushed graham and set aside.
- In a well-chilled bowl and beater, pour your chilled all-purpose cream and whip until double in volume. Add 3-4 scoops of ice cream and whip again, just until well blended. Pour in half part of your mango-condensed mixture into the cream and whip until incorporated. Cover the bowl with cling wrap and freeze until needed.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, pour the remaining mango-condensed mixture and bring to a soft boil over low heat. Stir continuously until the mixture thickens, and coats the back of your spoon. Fire off, let it cool at room temperature before using.
- Now that our mango syrup is entirely cool take out your mango soft ice cream. Whip for 15 seconds, to soften the ice cream. Transfer in a piping bag with a nozzle tip of your choice. Or if you want it fast and easy, use an ice cream scoop.
- Let’s assemble our Mango Float Supreme. We need four clear plastic cups, preferably 12oz. First, drizzle about a tablespoon of mango syrup around the sides of your cups and dust it with a little amount of crushed graham and swirl the cup.
- 1st layer: Put a tablespoon of mango cubes at the bottom, top with ¼ cup of mango soft serve ice cream. 2nd layer: Top with mango cubes, a tablespoon of crushed graham and a drizzle of mango syrup.
3rd layer: Put another ¼ cup of mango soft serve ice cream top with mango cubes, crushed graham and drizzle a generous amount of mango syrup. Repeat process until done with four plastic cups.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, and it’s ready to serve and enjoy.
Here’s Our Simple Ingredients: A well-chilled All-Purpose Cream, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Fresh ripe Mangoes, Mango Ice Cream, crushed Graham and homemade Mango Syrup. If you don’t have mango ice cream, you can use vanilla ice cream.
Can you see those? A cup of sweet fresh mangoes, overload with the creaminess of homemade mango soft serve ice cream, mango yema syrup and buttery crushed honey graham. Honestly, I wanted to eat those and finish it all… But nope, sharing is caring… 🙂
Another Negosyo Recipe this Summer, I hope you will give this recipe a try and a thumbs up.. LOL. And if you’re looking, for a clear plastic cup with a flat or dome lid, it’s available online at Lazada and Shopee. You can also buy at Portia Store and Chefs & Bakers, and I hope there’s a store branch near you. The quality is excellent, cups and lids are clear and thick, it’s worth your money. You can also buy cheaper cups without a cover at any leading supermarkets.
You can make this mango float supreme in advance and keep it refrigerated, same with other float recipes this will last for a week. Thanks for visiting guys and have an awesome week. I’ll see you in my next post, bye. xo
– oOo –
You Can’t use up Creativity. The More you Use, the More you Have.