How to make Mocha Samalamig Recipe.
Mocha Samalamig Recipe – A refreshing and delicious Pinoy’s summer best iced-cold coffee drink “Samalamig”. This summer drink is fast and easy to prepare, all you need is a coffee of your choice add some iced cubes, gulaman “jelly ace” and sago “tapioca pearls”. This means that coffee lovers aren’t deprived of their caffeine on hot days.
Mocha Samalamig Ingredients:
- 1 tbsp or 1 (2g) Nescafe Classic Sachet
- 1 tbsp or 1 (5g) Coffee-Mate Creamer Sachet
- 2-3 tbsp. sugar
- ½ cup hot water
- ½ cup cold water
- ¼ cup cooked sago
- ¼ cup cooked gulaman or jelly ace
- 3-4 ice cubes
- Cooked ¼ cup of sago in 4 cups of water, bring to boil and simmer for about 45-50 minutes or until translucent. Turn off the heat, let it rest for 5 minutes and rinse with running water.
- Transfer to a bowl of iced water and set aside. In a glass, dissolve coffee, coffee mate and sugar in a hot water. Add cold water on to your coffee and mix well. Add the cooked sago and gulaman.
- Serve with ice cubes, a big straw and enjoy.
A delicious and thirst quenching iced-cold drink recipe from Nescafe Classic that you can easily prepare and enjoy this summer.