How to make Easy Carrot Cupcake Recipe.
Easy Carrot Cupcake Recipe. These cupcakes are moist and full with the flavours of carrots with pineapple bits and very easy to make. Carrot Cupcakes became popular with its health benefits; it contains many nutrients in it and a big hit at any parties. A healthy, delicious, moist and super easy to make carrot cupcakes. Carrot Cupcakes are the best alternative for their sweet tooth!
Easy Carrot Cupcake Ingredients:
- 1 box (400g) Maya Whole Wheat Carrot Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cups carrots, shredded (loosely packed)
- ¼ cup pineapple, drain and roughly chopped
- 1 (8oz.) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 20 pcs. carrot fondant topper, to decorate (optional)
- green food color, (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line the muffin pan with paper liners and set aside. Drain the pineapple, reserve the pineapple juice for later use and set aside. Wash, peel and shred 2 medium fresh carrots and measure as recipe needed about 1¼ cups (loosely packed). In a mixing bowl put the carrot cake mix and make a well in the center. Add in the canola oil, water, eggs, pineapple and shredded carrots. Stir all ingredients in a bowl until well blended.
- Pour into a prepared muffin pan with paper liners. Bake for 18-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Transfer to a wire rack and let it cool completely before frosting. Meanwhile, beat the softened cream cheese until soft. Mix in icing sugar and vanilla extract and continue beating until smooth and well blended.