Quick and Easy Stove-Top-Cake and Cupcakes.
No Bake Ube Cupcake Recipe is a Fluffy and Moist Ube Cupcake with Whipped Cream Frosting and Sprinkles. This cake is very easy and fun to make, we don’t need an oven, all we need is a stove, a steamer & a good quality store bought cake mix. Prepare a box of Maya party cupcake mix, add some egg, oil, water and ube extract, then mix and steam over the stove-top. In just a short period of time you will have a fluffy and moist ube cupcakes to serve and enjoy.
Makes: 15 pcs (2oz.) or 12 pcs (3oz.)
- 1 box (200g) Maya Party Cupcake Mix
- 2 tbsp. Canola or vegetable oil
- ½ cup Water or Milk
- 1 med Egg at room temperature
- 2 tsp. Ube extract
- ½ box (100g) Frosty Whip Cream Powder
- 1/3 cup Icy Cold Water
- 1 tsp. Ube Extract
- 2 drops of violet food color, if desired (optional)
- 1-2 tbsp. white sprinkles
You also Need:
- 15 pcs cupcake liners (2oz.)
- 15 pcs. cupcake toppers (optional)
Checked out our No Bake Ube Cupcakes video :
- Preheat Stove-Top heavy-bottom Casserole or any similar cooking ware over medium heat for about 5 minutes. If using a heavy bottom casserole, put just enough salt to cover the entire bottom to avoid browning the pan and helps stabilize the heat evenly. Place fitted wire rack in the center and cover with a lid. The lid hole should be sealed with a foil so the heat can’t escape.
- Line muffin tins / silicon molds with same size cupcake liners. Mix all ingredients until smooth, at least 25 strokes or less, do not over mix according to package direction. Fill each tins/molds up to 2/3’s full or divide the batter into 15 if using 2oz. and 12 if using 3oz. cupcake liners.
- Cook the cupcake in a preheated casserole for about 7-8 minutes. Keep an eye of your cupcakes coz’ we may have different kinds of stove and the heat varies. To check, insert wooden stick in the center and if comes out clean or a few moist crumbs, its done. Repeat process for the second batch. Fire off and let it cool completely on a wire rack, before frosting.
- Lets prepare our frosting: I’m using 100g of Frosty Whip Cream Powder that would be ¾cups FWCP and to that we are going to add about 1/3 cup of super cold water. Moistened the cream powder first before whipping. When it’s fully whipped and aerated, you can add ube extract and violet food color and mix until well combined. Transfer in a piping bag with your favorite nozzle tip and we are ready to frost.
- Let’s frost our cupcake, just pipe a good amount of frosting on top of each ube cupcake. (Press, Swirl and Release) My whipped cream frosting is to soft to pipe and i’m not satisfied how it turned out. Hay naku! sobrang excited kasi, ayan tuloy hehe…) Top with sprinkles of your choice and a cupcake topper if desired. You can also use crumbled cookies, crushed nuts, coconut flakes, fondant flowers and etc…
Budget Friendly Party Ideas
This Party Cupcake Mix from Maya Brand is tested and proven and designed for home bakers who wanted to make cakes and cupcakes without an oven. This cake mix is perfect for Oven-Toaster, Stove-Top & Steamer.
I love this yellow cupcake mix because it’s cheaper, you can also make small portions of cakes and cupcakes and it’s versatile. You can make different flavors using real fruit juice, extracts, flavored fruit powdered. You can also frost with your favorite frosting such as, buttercream, meringue icing or whipped cream.
I’m using a 2oz. silver cupcake liners, I bought this for only P132.00 (120 liners), / a pretty “Mini Mouse” cupcake topper for only P16.50 per dozen and a regular white sprinkles at P10.00 per pack. I only used about 1 ½ tablespoon in this recipe.
I hope you will try this quick and easy recipe, it is great for party ideas and home business. Thanks for visiting guys and have a nice day, see you on my next NO-BAKE Cake and Cupcake cooking series #2cc 🙂
– oOo –
“ One Kind Word can change Someone’s entire day. “