How to make a quick and easy creamy graham dessert in a cup.
Strawberry Graham Float in a Cup Recipe. A layers of crushed honey graham, strawberry whipped cream with sweetened condensed milk, top with slices of sweet strawberries and a drizzle of strawberry syrup. Chill for at least 30 minutes, and it’s ready, what a perfect summer treat dessert to enjoy any time of the day.
I just got back from a short out of town trip; actually, I visited my parents. When I got back, I was surprised that there’s a small pack of tiny strawberries in the fridge. I thought, Ed wanted to surprise me, but nope, He wanted to make his favorite strawberry shake and ice candy... ha ha. But I insist, why not making it another recipe for the blog?!, and He agreed. So I choose, to make a strawberry graham float in a cup. So let’s start…
Makes: 4 (12oz.) plastic cups
- 1 cup fresh strawberry, cubed and reserve extra for topping
- 1 cup honey graham, crushed
- 250ml all-purpose cream, chilled overnight
- 75ml sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- 10 tbsp strawberry syrup
You Also Need:
- 4 pieces (12oz.) plastic cups
Check out Video Recipe:
- First, we need to wash, trim off leaves and cut strawberries into cubes. Reserved 4 small ones or 2 medium size cut in halves, use it as a topping later on.
- Prepare and measure your crushed honey graham and strawberry syrup, set aside.
- In a chilled bowl, put your chilled all-purpose cream and whipped over high speed until the cream becomes double. Add 2 tablespoons of strawberry syrup and chilled condensed milk about half of a small can and whisked again until well blended. Adjust sweetness according to your taste, add condensed milk as you like.
- Let’s assemble our strawberry graham float. We need 4 clear plastic cups, preferably 12oz. First, put 2 tablespoons of crushed graham in each cup and top with roughly 1/8 cup of strawberry cream, drizzle with a tablespoon of syrup and top with 2 tablespoons of fresh strawberries. Repeat process, for the second layer and top with remaining cream and reserved strawberry on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and it’s ready to serve and enjoy.
Here’s Our Simple Ingredients: A well-chilled All-Purpose Cream, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Fresh Strawberries and Strawberry Syrup. You can make this recipe using any brands that suit your liking and budget.
Since the weather is on fire, school break is fast approaching, it’s officially summer guys! Everywhere you go there’s a fruit shake stands, fresh fruit juice stalls, ice cream and popsicle vendors are rooming on the streets. Ice candy and Samalamig are served everywhere, especially near schools and business establishments. The Malls are having their Milk Tea, Maxi Mango, and Mango Float Supreme Craze. So, this month we’re going to prepare different Cool Summer Treats Recipe.
This can be your next Negosyo Recipe, I hope you will give this recipe a try. And if you’re looking, for a clear plastic cup with a flat or dome lid, you can also find it online at Lazada and Shopee. And if you’re in Bacolod City, you can buy at Portia Store, Chefs & Bakers and Seasons Trading but they are selling in bulk (100’s). The quality is excellent, cups are clear and thick, it’s worth your money.
You can make this strawberry graham float in advance and keep it refrigerated, this will last for a week. Thanks for visiting guys have a blessed and productive week. I hope to see you on my next post, xo
– oOo –
Summer is here, I am in the process of moving all my bad habits outdoors – LOL