How to make Brown Sugar Boba Milk Tea
Brown Sugar Milk Tea is a mixture of brown sugar syrup, milk, and Boba pearls. This milk tea drink comes with a twist because it has no actual tea on it despite being called a Milk tea!
Also known as Brown Sugar Bubble tea, Brown Sugar Milk tea, and Tiger Sugar Milk tea. This Milk Tea drink originates from Taiwan, and it has become trendy and has taken the world by storm!
This delightful drink is easy to make; all you need is milk, brown sugar, and boba pearls! We bought our (Tapioca) Boba Pearls at Lazada, and you can also get it at supermarkets baking section or baking supply store and Shopee online store. Watch the Youtube video here and see how to make this delicious drink.
Ingredients and Procedure of Brown Sugar Boba Milk Tea:
Brown Sugar Boba Milk Tea Recipe | Tiger Sugar Milk Tea
- 1 cup Tapioca Pearl
- 1 cup Brown Sugar muscuvado
- 1 liter fresh milk
- Ice cubes
- 1 box All purpose cream
- Cook tapioca pearls according to package instruction or watch this video
- Pour Brown sugar in a pan
- When brown sugar starts to melt add cooked tapioca pearls
- Stir fry the pearls with brown sugar until syrup is already thick
- Turn off the fire then set aside.
Assemble Brown Sugar Boba Milk Tea Drink:
- Add brown sugar tapioca pearls into the cup in a twisting motion (see the video)
- Add ice cubes then pour fresh milk
- Add 2 tbsp all purpose cream
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top
- Repeat the process until you're done. (this recipe can make 4 pcs. 12 oz cups milk tea drink)
- Serve and enjoy.
Here’s our version of Brown Sugar Bubble Milk Tea!
Filipino Cooler Recipes: