Quick and Easy Infused Water
Strawberry, Cucumber & Mint Infused Water Recipe. A healthy and refreshing fresh fruit and herb infused water that will keep you hydrated all day long. Some studies show that infused water has a lot of health benefits, that boost our immune system, good for dieting, detoxing and all…
- 5 medium strawberry, halves
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced
- ¼ cup Mint sprigs
- 1 liter of water ( add water to refill)
- Ice cubes
You also Need:
- A Pitcher or Large Mason Jars
- First, we need to wash and slice our strawberries and cucumber.
- Put them on a large Pitcher or individual Mason Jars.
- Add water and ice cubes.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes, stir and there you have it.
- Refill with water and chill, this will last for up to 8-10 hours.
These Infused-Water looks beautiful and delicious, I can’t wait to drink but I need to chill this one first ‘coz there’s no room for ice cubes… ha ha, hmm I fill it up with lots of water 🙂 😛