How to make a mouth watering frozen dessert Recipe.
Strawberry Graham Float Recipe. A 3-layer honey graham crackers, filled with sweet and juicy strawberry slices, strawberry or vanilla flavored whipped cream with sweetened condensed milk and some fresh mint leaves on top. A fresh and creamy frozen dessert that will satisfy all strawberry lovers out there, believe me guys, it’s berry, berry good! LOL . Refrigerate your graham float overnight until the graham crackers absorb the cream moisture and set completely.
Makes: 8-12 slices
- 1 box (200g) Frosty Whip Cream Powder, whipped according to package
- ¾ cup cold water
- 1 (250ml) nestle all-purpose cream, chilled
- ¼–½ cup sweetened condensed milk (according to taste)
- 2 tsp. strawberry or vanilla extract
- 1 pack (200g) honey graham crackers
- 10-12 fresh strawberries, sliced & halves for topping
- Mint leaves, to decorate (optional)
- Prepare an 8×8 square baking dish or 7×11 inches baking dish and set aside. In this recipe all we need is to whip our trusted Frosty Whip Cream Powder and prepare our strawberry slices, graham crackers and we’re good to go…
- In a mixing bowl, combine whip cream powder with cold water, then whipped until light and double in size. Add in chilled all-purpose cream, condensed milk and vanilla extract and mix until well combine. At this point you can taste test your cream and adjust the sweetness according to your taste. Divide the whipped cream mixture into 3 parts, so you can have a 3-layer strawberry graham float.
- To assemble the Strawberry Graham Float, first you have to arrange graham crackers in your baking dish. Lay the crackers flat and even until you cover the whole bottom of the pan. Use knife or your clean fingers to cut and trim off excess crackers, if needed. Pour 1 part of the vanilla cream mixture on top of graham crackers and spread evenly. Scatter 1/3 part of strawberries on top of your cream.
- Place another layer of graham crackers, followed by vanilla cream and scatter some strawberry slices and repeat process for the last time, ending with quartered strawberries and fresh mint leaves on top. Chill for 8 hours or overnight to set completely before serving. Slice, Serve and Enjoy!
Here’s the ingredients we used in our Strawberry Graham Float. This recipe can be modified so feel free to replace the fruit of your choice, fresh or canned is perfect. You can also use any brands of sweetened condensed milk, but please try Frosty Whip Cream Powder with Nestle All-Purpose Cream, it’s a perfect combination.
Note: I use 1 box (200g) of frosty whip cream powder and cold water and whipped according to package direction. I add (250ml) all-purpose cream and reduced, condensed milk into ¼ cup since frosty cream is already sweet.
A fresh and mouth-watering strawberry dessert to prepare during birthdays and any occasion. Store your strawberry graham float in refrigerator with a fitted lid or cover with plastic wrap to avoid contamination. Keep your graham float refrigerated, this will last for up to 2 weeks.
Thanks for visiting, can’t wait to hear from you guys. Have a blessed day everyone 🙂
– oOo –
I want to sleep but my mind can’t stop thinking about that strawberry LOL.