How to make a mouth watering frozen dessert Recipe.
Avocado Graham Float Recipe. A 3-layer chocolate graham crackers, filled with creamy mashed avocado, vanilla flavored whipped cream with sweetened condensed milk and some crushed graham, cashews and fresh mint leaves on top. A delicious and creamy frozen dessert that you must try. Refrigerate your graham float overnight until the graham crackers absorb the cream moisture and set completely.
Makes: 8-12 slices
- 4 medium avocado, mashed and reserved slices for topping
- ½-¾ cup sweetened condensed milk (add according to taste)
- 1 box (200g) Frosty Whip Cream Powder, whipped according to package
- ¾ cup cold water
- 1 (250ml) nestle all-purpose cream, chilled
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 pack (200g) chocolate graham crackers
- 1/8 cup crushed graham, for topping
- 1/8 cup crushed cashews, for topping
- Mint leaves, to decorate (optional)
- Prepare an 8×8 square baking dish or 7×11 inches baking dish and set aside. In this recipe all we need is to prepare our sliced Avocados for toppings, mashed avocado and condensed milk. Whip our trusted Frosty Whip Cream Powder, Chocolate Graham Crackers and we’re good to go…
- In a mixing bowl, combine mashed avocado and condensed milk and mix well then set aside. In a separate bowl, combine whip cream powder with cold water, then whipped until light and double in size. Add in chilled all-purpose cream, vanilla extract then, mix until well combine. Divide the whipped cream mixture and mashed avocado into 3 parts, so you can have a 3-layer graham float.
- To assemble the Avocado Graham Float, first you have to arrange graham crackers in your baking dish. Lay the crackers flat and even until you cover the whole bottom of the pan. Use knife or your clean fingers to cut and trim off excess crackers, if needed. Pour 1 part of the mashed avocado and spread it evenly then add 1 part of vanilla cream mixture on top and spread evenly. This process will give you a beautiful layer of graham, avocado and cream. (A pretty tri-color float 🙂 )
- Place another layer of graham crackers, followed by mashed avocado then, vanilla cream and scatter and repeat process for the last time, ending with a slices of avocado, crushed cashews and fresh mint leaves on top. Chill for 8 hours or overnight to set completely before serving. Slice, Serve and Enjoy!
Here’s the ingredients: Ripe Avocado, Honey Graham, Whip Cream, Condensed, Vanilla Extract and crushed Cashews. This recipe can be modified so feel free to,use any brands of sweetened condensed milk, but please try Frosty Whip Cream Powder with Nestle All-Purpose Cream, it’s a perfect combination.
Note: I use 1 box (200g) of frosty whip cream powder and cold water and whipped according to package direction. I add (250ml) all-purpose cream and vanilla extract. In this recipe I add my condensed milk in my mashed avocado about 3/4 cups, you can adjust sweetness according to your taste. Avocados have different varieties mostly creamy and buttery but not that sweet.
A Creamilicious and mouth-watering avocado dessert to prepare during birthdays and any occasion. I love adding crushed cashews on my avocado just to add texture and crunch. Avocado, Chocolate and Cashews are perfect combination. I also have an Avocado Ice Cream Recipe, I hope you would check that out and give it a try.
Store your avocado graham float in refrigerator with a fitted lid or cover with plastic wrap to avoid contamination. Keep your graham float refrigerated, this will last for up to 2 weeks. Thanks for visiting, can’t wait to hear from you guys. Have a blessed day everyone 🙂
– oOo –
“If there’s a Whisk, there’s a Way!”