How to make Banana Split Recipe.
Banana Split Recipe. One of the most popular treats and the best ice cream desserts ever is “Banana Split”. The classic Banana Split is served in a long dish called a boat, then a ripe banana cut in half lengthwise, added with scoops of vanilla, chocolate and strawberry ice cream between, whipped cream, drizzled with chocolate syrup and top with cherry, nuts or fresh fruit and wafer sticks also known as “Barquillos”.
Banana Split Ingredients:
- 1 pc. ripe banana, peeled and split lengthwise
- 1 scoop each of chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry ice cream
- 2 pcs. fresh strawberries, cherry or any fresh fruit
- 4 pcs. Chocolate wafer sticks or Barquillos
- 1 tbsp. cashew nuts (optional)
- hershey’s chocolate syrup, to drizzle on top
- Wash, peel and cut banana in split lengthwise and place banana in a dessert dish on both sides. Place 2 sticks of wafer between bananas so they won’t move back in the center. Scoop each flavor of ice cream and put between banana.
- Add some more wafer sticks on the sides and top with fresh strawberries or cherry or whatever fresh fruit you like. Sprinkle some nuts of your choice and drizzle with chocolate syrup on top and serve immediately.