How to make a delicious and creamy homemade ice cream without an ice cream machine.
Mango Ice Cream Recipe. The super easy Filipino ice cream recipe, super creamy, very smooth and super delicious mango ice cream. A five ingredient recipe that will surely give you a hundred reasons to smile, chill and relax on a super hot summer day. There’s no need to go out and buy ice cream at the grocery store or any ice cream parlor, all you have to do is to try this simple and easy recipe.
- 4 pcs. ripe mangoes, sliced and meat scraped
- 2 packs (250ml) nestle cream, chilled
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- A pinch of salt
- Rice Krispies, to garnish (optional)
- To prepare the ice cream, wash mangoes and slice discard the pits to avoid the fibers. Scrape the mango meat using a teaspoon or a shred peeler and place it on a desired pan, preferably with a plastic cover. Add in 2 packs (250ml) chilled nestle cream, ½ cup sweetened condensed milk and a pinch of salt.
- Mix the mango mixture with an electric mixer until smooth and incorporated. Taste test the mango mixture if you wish to be a little bit sweeter just add in the remaining sweetened condensed milk and whisk again until well blended. You can do it manually with a whisk if you want, but I find it easy to use a hand mixer.
- Cover with a plastic or anything and freeze until partially set about an hour or less. Take off from the freezer and mix it again with the electric mixer until smooth, cover and freeze for another hour. Again, do it one more time and freeze until it is ready to be served. Use an ice cream scoop, serve it in a dessert glass and sprinkle with rice Krispies on top and enjoy your ice cream