How to make a mouth watering Peach-Mango Graham Float.
Peach-Mango Graham Float Recipe. A 3-layer chocolate graham crackers, filled with sweet and juicy slices of peaches and mangoes, vanilla flavored whipped cream with sweetened condensed milk and top with cherry and fresh mint leaves. A delicious sweet and fruity frozen dessert that you must try. Refrigerate your graham float overnight until the graham crackers absorb the cream moisture and set completely.
Makes: 8-12 slices
- 1 box (200g) Frosty Whip Cream Powder, whipped according to package
- ¾ cup cold water
- 1 (250ml) nestle all-purpose cream, chilled
- ½-¼ cup condensed milk (according to taste)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 pack (200g) honey graham crackers
- 8 pcs. Peaches in Halves, sliced
- 2 medium mango, sliced and divided (reserved half, for topping)
- 4-6 pcs. Cherry cut in halves, for topping
- Mint leaves, to decorate (optional)
Check out Video Recipe:
- Prepare an 8×8 square baking dish or 7×11 inches baking dish and set aside. In this recipe all we need is to prepare our sliced Peaches and Mangoes for filling and toppings. Whip our trusted Frosty Whip Cream Powder with cold water, all-purpose cream and sweetened condensed milk. Open a pack of Honey Graham Crackers and we’re good to go…
- In a mixing bowl, combine whip cream powder with cold water, then whipped until light and double in size. Add in chilled all-purpose cream, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract then, mix until well combine. Divide the whipped cream mixture into 3 parts, so you can have a 3-layer graham float.
- To assemble the Peach-Mango Graham Float, first you have to arrange graham crackers in your baking dish. Lay the crackers flat and even until you cover the whole bottom of the pan. Use knife or your clean fingers to cut and trim off excess crackers, if needed. Pour 1 part of the vanilla cream mixture on top and spread evenly and arrange slices of peaches and Mangoes.
- Place another layer of graham crackers, followed by vanilla cream and arrange another slices of peaches and mangoes and repeat process for the last time, ending with a cream. Refrigerate for 30 minurtes until set. Decorate it with reserved mango slices on top and I added some cherry and mint leaves on to for a fresh look . Chill for 8 hours or overnight to set completely before serving. Slice, Serve and Enjoy!
Here’s the ingredients: Peaches in Can, Mangoes Honey Graham, Whip Cream, Condensed, Vanilla Extract, Cherry cut in half, and Mint Leaves. This recipe can be modified so feel free to,use any brands of sweetened condensed milk, but please try Frosty Whip Cream Powder with Nestle All-Purpose Cream, it’s a perfect combination.
Note: I use 1 box (200g) of frosty whip cream powder plus ¼ cup of unsweetened cocoa powder and cold water and whipped according to package direction. I add (250ml) all-purpose cream and reduced, condensed milk into ¼ cup since frosty cream is already sweet.
A delicious fruity and mouth-watering peach-mango dessert to prepare during birthdays and any occasion. To keep your graham float, stay longer, freeze immediately after use, this will last for up to 2 weeks. Thank you for visiting and I hope you like our new frozen dessert recipe. Have a blessed day everyone and God bless Us all! 🙂
– oOo –
“Timing is everything. If it’s meant to happen, it will and for the right reasons.”