Quick and Easy Stove-Top- Cake and Cupcakes.
A fluffy and moist Birthday Cupcake with Whipped Cream Frosting and Marshmallow. This cake is very easy and fun to make, we don’t need an oven, all we need is a stove, a steamer & a good quality store bought cake mix. Prepare a box of Maya party cupcake mix, add some egg, oil, water and vanilla extract, then mix and cook or steam over the stove-top. In just a short period of time you will have a fluffy and moist vanilla cupcakes to serve and enjoy.
Makes: 15 pcs (2oz.) or 12 pcs (3oz.)
- 1 box (200g) Maya Party Cupcake Mix
- 2 tbsp. Canola or Vegetable Oil or Melted Butter
- ½ cup Water or Milk
- 1 med Egg at room temperature
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- ½ box (100g) Frosty Whip Cream Powder
- 1/3 cup Icy Cold Water
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. Sprinkles (color of your choice)
- 15 pcs. Tri-color Marshmallows
You also Need:
- 15 pcs cupcake liners (2oz.)
- 15 pcs. cupcake toppers (preferably birthday cake or balloon design)
- 15 pcs. Plastic skewers (optional)
Check out Video Recipe:
- Preheat Stove-Top heavy-bottom deep pan or any similar cooking ware over medium heat for about 5 minutes. Just add enough salt to cover the entire bottom of your pan to help stabilize the heat evenly. Place fitted wire rack in the center and cover with a lid. The lid hole should be sealed with a foil so the heat can’t escape.
- Line muffin tins / silicon molds with same size cupcake liners. Mix all ingredients until smooth, at least 25 strokes or less, do not over mix according to package direction. Fill each tins/molds up to 2/3’s full or divide the batter into 15 cupcake liners.
- Cook the cupcake in a preheated casserole for about 6-8 minutes. Keep an eye of your cupcakes coz’ we may have different kinds of stove and the heat varies. To check, insert wooden stick in the center and if comes out clean or a few moist crumbs, its done. Repeat process for the second batch. Fire off and let it cool completely on a wire rack, before frosting.
- Lets prepare our frosting: I’m using 100g of Frosty Whip Cream Powder that would be ¾cups of FWCP and to that we are going to add a 1/3 cup of super cold water. Moistened the cream powder first before whipping. When it’s fully whipped and aerated, you can add vanilla extract and mix until well combined. Transfer in a piping bag with your favorite nozzle tip and we are ready to frost.
- Let’s frost our cupcake, just pipe a good amount of frosting on top of each vanilla cupcake. (Press, Swirl and Release) Top with sprinkles of your choice and design with birthday cupcake topper and marshmallow on top. This is perfect for Kid’s birthday party, you can use printed cupcake liners and sprinkles of your choice that will match to your party motif.
Party and Business Ideas
This Party Cupcake Mix from Maya is tested and proven and designed for home bakers who wanted to make cakes and cupcakes without an oven. This cake mix is perfect for Oven-Toaster, Stove-Top & Steamer. I love this yellow cupcake mix because it’s cheaper, you can also make small portions of cakes and cupcakes and it’s versatile.
I’m using a 2oz. silver cupcake liners, I bought this for only P132.00 (120 liners) at Portia Store, a cute “Birthday Cake” topper for only P45.00 /4 dozens at Chefs and Bakers, a tri-color sprinkles (this is actually my left over sprinkles from previous graham balls recipe 🙂 and I decided to add a tri-color marshmallows for only P15.00 (P5.00/pc) and I cut them in small.
There you have it! A pretty, fluffy and moist mini-cupcakes, a great centerpiece to have on your dessert table. You can make this for your Kids Birthday Party or any Occasion/Events. Another super cheap and budget friendly recipe that looks Expensive. My total cost for this recipe is only P200.00. If you double this recipe you can make a 3-Tier Cupcakes that looks stunning for less than P500.00 😛
And this is a simple recipe that will inspire you to create and design your own, according on your theme/motif. It’s a hassle free and time saver, that’s why I love cake mixes. I hope you will try this quick and easy recipe, it is great for home/online business. Be creative in your own kitchen, enjoy and earn from it! Thanks for visiting guys and have a nice day, see you on my next No-Oven Cake & Cupcake Cooking Series – #4cc. 🙂
– oOo –
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. -Dr. Seuss