Yema Balls Recipe,
How to cook Yema Balls Recipe.
Yema Balls Recipe. Yema Balls Recipe is a creamy, sweet custard candy and a famous Filipino sweet delicacy made with egg yolks and condensed milk. Yema Balls, is very easy to make and cheap. In this recipe I blend in some mashed potato to lessen the sweetness and yield more yema balls.
Yema Balls Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups condensed milk
- 5 egg yolks
- 1/8 cup mashed potato
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1/4cup refine sugar, for coating
Yema Balls Procedure:
- Combine all ingredients all ingredients in a saucepan and cook over a medium heat.
- Keep on stirring to avoid from burning until mixture thickens.
- Turn off the heat and transfer in a bowl, set aside and let cool.
- When yema is cool, spoon a teaspoon of mixture and make a ball using your palm.
- Roll each yema on a plate with sugar and shake off excess sugar.
Store in a plastic container or wrap in a 3×3 colored cellophane.
whaaaat a delicious milky treat :)))