How to make a simple and mouth watering Agar Jelly with Fruits.
This Agar Fruit Dessert is so refreshing and mouthwatering. This recipe is made only with a few ingredients, put them together and it looks beautiful, delicious and so addicting. This recipe is made with Agar Dessert infused with almond essence and a canned of fruit cocktail top with cherry and serve chilled. A simple dessert and super easy to prepare a go to recipe for a lazy day.
Agar with Fruits Ingredients:
- 1 pack (130g) Agar Dessert Mix
- 1 can (836g) Fruit Cocktail, Chilled
- 6-8 Maraschino cherries, for topping
- fresh fruits, (optional)
- Cook Agar Dessert Mix according to package instructions. I’m using a “Lobo” a product from Thailand and here’s the cooking direction. Empty the contents of this packet with 3 cups of water. If you want a little sweet add 2-4 tablespoon of sugar, to taste. Stir until the powder dissolved and bring to a full boil, while stirring constantly.
- Fire off, pour into a mold or shallow container and cool to set, you can refrigerate it to firm faster. Cut the cream into bite sized cubes and open the canned fruit cocktail. In a large bowl, combine agar cubes and fruit cocktail with syrup and mix very gently.
- Divide the agar and fruits into 6-8 dessert glasses with the syrup and top with cherry and serve. ( I highly suggest don’t mix cherries into your fruits otherwise it will stain the agar. Place them on top when you are ready to serve them. )