How to cook Fruity Chicken Salad Recipe.
Fruity Chicken Salad Recipe. A tasty and healthy fruity chicken salad recipe. A new delicious salad recipe to try on this coming holiday. You can turn this salad into a sandwich if you have buns or slice bread. It’s a healthy and mouth watering afternoon snacks.
Fruity Chicken Salad Ingredients:
- ¾ cup nestle cream, chilled
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. magic sarap or chicken bouillon powder
- sugar and white pepper to taste
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into cubes
- 2 cups melon balls
- 2 cups seedless grapes
- 2 med. apples, cored and cut into cubes
- 1 med. green apple, core and cut into cubes
- 1 med. pear, cored and cut into cubes
- ¼ cup celery, chopped (optional)
- ¼ cup toasted cashew nuts, or any nuts available
- Lettuce, for garnish (optional)
- In small pot place 2 cups of water, 2 breast fillet, 1 tbsp. chicken seasoning and 2 crushed garlic and bring to boil for 8 minutes or until chicken are cooked. Drain the chicken in a colander and let it cool, discard the skin, then cut into cubes and set aside. If using chicken leftovers, skinned and deboned the chicken and cut into cubes and set aside.
- In a big bowl combine nestle cream, mayonnaise, seasoning powder, and then add sugar and white pepper little by little and adjust to get the balance flavour suit for you and mix well. Add the cooked chicken, and grapes in the cream mixture. Wash, core and cut apples, pear and celery into cubes add in a bowl together with the cashew nuts. Slice melon in half, take off the seeds and use a melon baller and scoop out then add to the bowl. Mix all ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate for an hour. Serve fruity chicken salad with fresh lettuce.