How to make a creamy ice cream in a cup perfect recipe for home business.
Milo Ice Cream Recipe. A delicious and creamy homemade Milo Ice Cream, made from a few and quality ingredients. All we need is whipped cream, condensed milk, Milo powder and top with crushed Milo Nuggets and freeze until frozen and it’s ready to serve and enjoy.
This long hot summer, we need to get up and do something cold before we get dehydrated. I know, there’s some item’s in your pantry sitting just waiting for you. Be resourceful and make something refreshing without leaving your home. Making homemade ice cream is a great idea and it is very convenient. It can save you time and money if you try to make homemade ice cream in different flavors in your own kitchen. So lets start…
Makes: 15 (3.5 oz.) ice cream cups
Ice Cream Base:
- 1 (250ml) All-Purpose Cream, chilled overnight
- 1 (370ml) Alaska Crema-Asada, chilled overnight
- 1 (88g) Milo Powder, divided
- 1 (30g) Milo Nuggets, crushed
You also Need:
- 15 pcs. 3.5oz. Ice Cream Cups with a lid
- 15 pcs. small plastic spoons
Check out Video Recipe:
- First, we need to chill our All-Purpose Cream and Alaska Crema-Asada overnight. Chill mixing bowl and beater an hour before making ice cream as possible. It helps to whip the cream faster and easier.
- Crushed 1 pack (30g) of Milo Nuggets, crushed until you achieve a bread crumbs like consistency then, set aside.
- In a well-chilled mixing bowl, put chilled all-purpose cream and whip on medium until light and turn it into high speed and whipped until double in volume. Add in chilled 2/3’s part of Alaska Crema-Asada and whip for about 3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine ¾ part of Milo Powder and reserved Crema-Asada and mix well until smooth. Add mixture into whipped cream and whip for another 3 minutes until well blended.
- Arrange 15 pieces 3.5oz ice cream cups in a tray and fill each cup with a couple of scoops, repeat the process until done. Using a rubber spatula, scrape the sides of your mixing bowl to gather all the remaining ice cream mixture. Add in the reserved ¼ part of Milo powder and mix well until smooth.
- Top each cup at least a teaspoon of Milo syrup, make sure you top them all. Using a bamboo stick or any similar sticks, make a swirl. And to finish it, top each cup with crushed Milo Nuggets. Over with a lid and freeze until Milo ice cream is frozen. Serve and Enjoy!
Here’s Our Simple Ingredients: All-Purpose Cream, Alaska Crema-Asada, Milo Powder and Milo Nuggets. If you don’t have Milo Nuggets, it’s ok, you can replace it with a mini-mallows, chocolate sprinkles, crushed oreo’s or crushed chocolate wafer it’s up to you.
Wow, our Milo Ice Cream looks tempting, right? Hmm, you’ll get addicted indulging with these, I swear. If you’re not a Milo lover, I think something’s wrong with you :D… When it comes to MILO age doesn’t matter and it doesn’t matter what kind of desserts you are making as long as there is Milo in it, it’s going to be good
If you’re planning on selling this homemade Milo Ice Cream, go for it this recipe will not fail you. Kid’s will line up for this one, even if they don’t have money to pay you… ha ha Keep Mio Ice Cream refrigerated to prolong shelf life, this will last for months in the freezer.
Finally, we are done with our first homemade ice cream in a cup. There are more flavors to try and to make so there’s more to follow this coming week. I hope you like our new recipe today and see you on my next post. Bye guys, take care and have an awesome week.
– oOo –
Happiness is… eating your ice cream faster than it melts – LOL