How to make easy and delicious Graham Float na pang Negosyo.
Cheesy Avocado Graham Float is neatly packed individually, and it’s ready for home or online business. A mouth-watering layer of honey graham crackers filled with 100% fresh and creamy avocado with smooth and light whipped cream and top with grated cheese. A perfect blend of creamy, sweet and salty.
Our second flavor of graham float recipe is currently trending because it’s not just in season but because of Avocadoria Craze. I haven’t tried that yet; I wish I can, but there’s no store outlet here in our place. It’s Avocado time 🙂 as most of us know that avocado season is between May until September. So we’re going to buy and take advantage while there’s a massive supply in the market and the prices are low. For those who are interested, I’m going to include the costing, computation and the projected profit for this. So let’s start. . .
Makes: 8 medium pastry container
3 large Avocados
1box (200g) FrostyWhipCreamPowder
3/4 cup Water, cold
1pk (250ml) Nestle All-Purpose Cream, chilled overnight
1can (168ml) Sweetened Condensed Milk
1pack+4pcs Honey Graham Crackers
½ box (83g) Cheddar Cheese, grated
You also Need:
8 medium Clear View Pastry Container
Check out Video Recipe:
- To Prepare the Avocado: Wash avocados, cut in half and discard the seed. Scrape off avocado from the skin and mash it with a fork, discard any roots if there’s any. You can also puree this if you want a super smooth avocado or slice it thinly if you want chunks of avocado in your layer.
- To Prepare the Whipped Cream: In a bowl, combine Frosty Whip Cream Powder and cold water. You have moistened whip cream powder for a sec., and whip it over high speed until double in volume. Add chilled All-Purpose Cream and whipped it again on high speed until fully aerated. Add condensed milk and mix until well blended. Reserve a half cup of whipped cream. Add mashed avocado in the remaining whipped cream and mix until well blended.
- Prepare Crackers & Container: We need one pack of Honey Graham Crackers and some extra crackers, and we also need a least (8) pieces of medium size clear view pastry container or any similar plastic container with a lid.
- To Assemble our Graham Float: First, we need to arrange a single layer of graham crackers at the bottom of each pastry container. Top with 1½ scoops or 3 tablespoons of avocado whipped cream and spread evenly. Add grated cheese on top and cover with graham crackers. Top with the same amount of avocado whipped cream and spread evenly. Lastly, decorate with reserved whipped cream, transfer in a piping bag with a small circle nozzle tip. Pipe vertical lines, half-inch apart and run a toothpick back and forth horizontally to create this pattern. Top with grated cheese and sprinkle leftover crushed Grahams.
- If you want visible slices of avocado in your graham float, follow our mango graham float procedure. Repeat the process until you’re done with eight pastry containers. Refrigerate Graham Float for at least 2 hours or more before serving.
Here’s Our Simple Ingredients: Frosty Whip Cream Powder, Cold Water, All-Purpose Cream, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Graham Crackers and Avocados. A good quality of fresh and ripe Avocado is perfect. There’s a lot of avocado variety in the market. If you don’t know what to choose, ask the seller, which one is ideal for your graham float recipe. Ask for an opened avocado sample, so you’ll see what you’re buying. Avocados are cheap as P35.00-40.00 per kilo at the local fruit stands and wet markets. Avocado in Supermarkets is expensive, and they don’t offer samples.
This Clear View Pastry Container that I’m using is a perfect packaging for our graham float recipe. If your graham float is watery and not stable, I don’t recommend this one. You should use the one with the detachable fitted lid, it’s the standard container used for Leche Flan a bit pricey, but your graham float is more secure.
I bought this pastry container at Portia Store with a code of C-201 (6×3.75×2) with attached flat lid. These Pastry Containers are sold by (10’s/pack) for only P48.00, and you can also buy this at any leading supermarkets for P52.00-P55.00/pack. Please don’t rely on supermarkets for your ingredients and packaging it’s pricey, and mostly they are out of stocks.
Tips: Look for a Wholesale Baking Supplies Store near you; it’s more affordable. It’s a one-stop-shop. They’ve got everything you possibly need for your business. From ingredients, baking wares, packaging, acetate boxes, aluminum containers, plastic and paper cups, bottles & jars and you name it they have it all. Some Baking Stores, have even Baking Lessons offered by Professional Chefs.
I hope this simple idea on how to start a small home/online business can inspire you. I’ll be posting more of Negosyo Recipes, so please stay connected. Thanks for visiting guys, and see you again on my next post. Have a wonderful week, stay healthy and be happy 🙂
Computation: (this is just a sample reference on how to compute)
3 large Avocados P 40.00
1box(200g) FrostyWhipCreamPowder 148.00
3/4 cup Water, cold 2.00
1pk(250ml) Nestle All-Purpose Cream 58.00
1can (168ml) Condensed Milk (small) 35.00
1pack+4pcs Honey Graham Crackers 45.50
½ box Cheddar Cheese 22.50
8 medium ClearViewPastry Container 38.50
Misc. Electricity 5.00
total expenses: P 394.50
total exp. P 394.50 / Cost /container P 49.30 / SRP P 80.00 / Projected Profit (55%) P 245.50 Note: Profit depends on your SRP (SRP P80.00-P100.00)
– oOo –
A Satisfied Customer is the Best Business Strategy of All.