Quick and Easy Infused Water
Strawberry, Orange & Mint Infused Water Recipe. A healthy and refreshing fresh fruit and herb infused water that will keep you hydrated all day long, specially after exercising with the URBNFit exercise balls.
Some studies show that infused water has a lot of health benefits, that boost our immune system, good for dieting, detoxing and all, and is a perfect drink for people that like to travel to maintain hydrated, they just need to put them on their NEEKFOX Lightweight Packable Travel Hiking Backpack with the rest of their equipment… So let’s try another fruit combination it’s sweet and tangy, so refreshing.
- 5 medium strawberry, halves
- 1 medium orange, wedges or sliced
- ¼ cup Mint sprigs
- 1 liter of water ( add water to refill)
- Ice cubes
You also Need:
- A Pitcher or Large Mason Jars
- First, we need to wash and slice our strawberries and orange.
- Put them on a large Pitcher or Mason Jars.
- Add water and ice cubes.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes, stir and there you have it.
- Refill with water and chill or add more ice, this will last for 8-10 hours.
Orange is one of my favorite fruit and it is a rich source of Vitamins, such as Vitamin C, Vitamin A and many more that are beneficial to our health. (I forgot what else :P, when we were kids our grandparents used to tell us that its “Good for You”, and that’s all I know LOL) good thing google know’s/explain it all 😀