How to make Mango Ice Candy Recipe.
Mango Ice Candy Recipe. A sweet, icy cold and refreshing Mango Ice Candy, definitely an instant hit this summer for everyone. This recipe is so easy to make and you can try and substitute any fruits available in season. Super easy to prepare, so affordable, a great creamy and sweet coolers . You can even have your kids join in making ice candy.
Mango Ice Candy Ingredients:
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and mashed
- 1½ cups evaporated or fresh milk
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup refined sugar
- 15 pcs. Ice candy cellophane “Agogo wrapper”
- Wash, peel and mash mangoes and place on a deep bowl. Add all remaining ingredients in a bowl, stir well until sugar dissolves. Prepare your ice candy wrapper, funnel, and a ladle.
- Insert the tip of the funnel in cellophane and hold tight. Ladle mango mixture into the cellophane leaving at least 2 inches for sealing. Twist the cellophane to seal the mixture and knot tightly. Repeat the same procedure until all wrapped. Freeze ice candy overnight before serving.